Welcome to the Erne Heritage Tours web site, www.erneheritagetours.com – thanks for visiting, and we hope you find information useful to in planning and organising your trip to Ireland.
OUR GUIDES AND SERVICES:
- Among our talented guides we have seven authors. Our books range from Guide Books of towns and historical sites to studies of ancient Irish Monasteries.
- We have experts in almost any aspect of irish History.
- Genealogists who can research your family tree or help you over the proverbial genealogical “brick wall.” Free genealogical help is available at Fermanagh Gold , and also Fermanagh Presents who between them have in excess of 40,000 genealogical records. We also provide a graveyard memorial photographic service.
- Hill Walkers and Ghillies.
- Experts on traditional irish music.
- Organisers of Clan Gatherings.
- Local Tour Guides – Specialist Site Guides – National Trust Guides and Fully Qualified All- Ireland National Tour Guides and Tour Organisers. We can organise and guide almost any kind of Tour – large or small, specialist or general.
We confidently assert that nobody has better backup or knows Fermanagh better than Erne Heritage Tours.
Visit our Erne Heritage Tours bookshop which has a variety of books and CDs especially suited to those with an interest in the history of the Erne area. Payments are fast, secure and simple through Paypal. Most of the books are written by our very own guides. Each book comes with a description of its contents plus details of cost and P & P.
If you are considering a visit to this part of Ireland, or indeed any part, in the near future, why not take a look at our guides and the tours they can offer you ? This can help you make the most of your visit. We also have a guide to some of our local accommodation providers.
FOR YOUR INTEREST:
Gail McGowan’s landscapes and fine art photography pieces are fast becoming collectable items. The Limited Editions are available to view and buy on www.cloonaveel.com.
Her work has been exhibited in Ireland and internationally.
For information on Tourism in Northern Ireland visit the Northern Ireland Tourist Board’s web sites, discovernorthernireland.com and NITB.com.
You may also be interested in the Fermanagh Lakelands web site.
To learn about Belleek, visit the Belleek Village community web site, www.belleek-village.com.
Those interested in Co. Clare and the Burren region should visit Tony Kirby’s site on the Heart of Burren Walking Tours. Mr Kirby can also be contacted by telephone on +353 65 7089998 and email on email@example.com.